The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2014 annual report for this blog.
Here’s an excerpt:
A San Francisco cable car holds 60 people. This blog was viewed about 1,500 times in 2014. If it were a cable car, it would take about 25 trips to carry that many people.
Click here to see the complete report.
Here’s quick craft that can be used as a last minute gift or a Christmas dinner favor for your guests.
What you need
m&m’s trademarked candy, canning jars, Christmas tags/small ornaments, twine, printed out m&m poem(found on the internet)
1) Cut twine long enough to go around the neck of jar and to be tied into a bow
2) Attach tag or ornament to bow
3) Fill with m&m’s(the candies have to be m&m trademarked candies because of the imprinted “m”)
4) print out m&m poem, making sure font is small enough for poem to fit on round canning jar lid
5) Cut out poem
6) Glue poem onto canning jar lid
A fun and yummy gift to give to that special someone!
Christmas is only a few days away but there is still time to a few crafts for the Christmas tree or to give as little heartfelt gifts. Decorating the Christmas tree doesn’t have to be with expensive baubles, though they can be beautiful but a tree done up with handmade ornaments from loved ones makes a Christmas tree just as beautiful and will also hold a special meaning. The following are a few …
Snowman Face Ornaments
Items needed for this craft are- 2″ branch, small eyelet screws, ribbon, saw, adornments, paintbrush and white, orange, & black paint
1. Find a dry branch about 2 inches in diameter
2. Cut the branch into discs about a 1/4″ thick
3) Screw in the eyelet screws at the top of disc
4) Paint the front and back of the discs white, I leave the bark unpainted for a more rustic look
5) When white paint is dry, paint on snowman faces. You can also use paint pens to do this also
6) Tie ribbon through screw eyelet
7) Use adornments if desired
Here are a few other ideas for ornaments
Hand sewn and painted ornament
Hand painted glass ornament
Cinnamon dough ornament cut out with a cookie cutter
Hand painted bell
Painted salt dough ornament with the impression of a child or grandchild’s hand or foot
Salt dough ornament with the impression of your pet’s paw(be sure to wash paw after impression)